Makin' some greebs

MonCal

Active Hunter
Makin' some new greeblies

Kathy started sculpting some new greeblies for her (our) new costume ;)

I think the first one looks pretty darned good!

ourgreebs05smup4.jpg

ourgreebs02smrm4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh.oh... Is this a family talent competition? ;) Looks great! Though Seeker is right, it does bear a striking resemblence to the Galactica!

Everytime I see the title of this thread I think of that old Rob Schneider SNL skit... Makin' copies...

:lol: nice.. that's a timeless skit. I will probably always remember that one ;)

I finished the new broach last night .... well the first mold of it. I need to clean up the first copy and then make a new mold but it's turning out pretty nice :)

Yeah.. it isn't really a competition in the family but I'm trying not to critique her work too much ;)

Wow!!! Awesome. I don't get over hear as much as I should, but whenever I do...I am always amazed at the creativity and ingenuity that is going on with everyone's Zam costumes.(y) (y)

Keep up the good work.

Thanks Julie ;) ... I'm not really trying to do that. I just like making the stuff ;) .. and now I've got my wifey into it as well.

Cruzer, thanks for the compliments! I'm trying to finish my jango as we speak so I can't wait to put your stuff into action... should've got a finished girth from ya ;)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back