Got my MLC arena JP

Jango 5204

Active Hunter
Just got my new MLC stubby delivered. It's so light and a thing of beauty. This is an upgrade from my prior stubby, which might be available shortly. I'm open to any suggestions on assembly ie... attaching the back panel.

P1011465.jpg

P1011466.jpg

Comparison picture of my current against the new MLC.

P1011468.jpg

Very nice! Who made your currect JP?

Not sure, It was originally a classic kit Cruzer had left over more than a year ago. I converted it to arena. The inside is a rigid/hard foam type material. Didn't come with a back on it, I had to add that. I don't know much about JP's to say. I had to dig it out and put a rod through it to support the straps. It's heavy, probably 12lbs or so. I used a lot of resin:lol: :lol: It was my first kit .

Looks pretty darn good if ya ask me. 2 questions for ya:
1) How much does your new :jet pack weigh?
2) What are ya plannin' on doin' wiuth the old one?

It didn't even register on my digital scale, it's very light, just acouple of puonds I'd guess. The older one will go to a good home, I hope.

Is that your lucky "dog's" foot in the first pic?:)

JP looks like a nice new toy! And the accuracy looks good to me.(y)

isnt that jet pack gorgeous? I love mine! i just glued thin strips of velroe all the way around the lip so the plate just velcroes into the pack

for attaching the backplate;
slavefive used 2 hinges along the top
I opted to not even attach the backplate on mine
it's covered,so I didn't bother

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back