Death Watch Mandalorians?

Curious if anyone has done a Death Watch mandalorian... I'd like to do one. Think it'd be pretty cool alternative to the ROTJ fett i got going...

Ah... okay... I was just wondering... I just thought it was odd that Boba would send me to kill mando's. I Wookie'd it and found some pics and a little history on it.

Looking at them, I think it'd make for a great costume. Might be kinda hard to see out of the bucket, if this pic is accurate. Its the one on the right, right?

Mandalorian_Armors.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes the one on the right. The armour differs from those members of the Death Watch you encounter in Galaxies, who wear a more traditional Jango-esque style of armour; but that is a Death Watch Mando. The others are a Mandalorian Crusader (pretty much the original Mandalorians) and a Neo-Crusader from the KOTOR era.

The death watch armour does looks good. You can find some good pics in the Open Seasons comics. I had considered doing one too, or even something like the MS custom Super Commando!

Made out of Gundamium? :lol:

Honestly, I don't like any of those mando's. To me, a mando should always have that classic Boba styled helmet, maybe with a few greeblies here and there, but with the same base.

I dont like the little antennae type thingys over the visor, but i think its a pretty cool costume. I would probably go with darker colors as are seen in Open Seasons.Probably sans gauntlets as well as it appear most have wraps around their wrists instead.

Anyone seen anyone with Neo-Crusader armor yet? I figured someone with much more talent than I can muster had created one by now...

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back