ebay Member Question...?

All,

Has anyone bought anything from Blastech-ee3 on ebay? I noticed that they are selling some ROTJ blaster greeblies / Webley conversion kits, and wonder what the quality is like... Is this person a member of the TDH?

Don't know whether to buy a complete or make my own blaster yet, so even if I don't bid on it, I'll know the buyer for next time...

Thanks

i have heard the name before. i just cant remember from where. i try to avoid Ebay as much as i can as it has been tainted be a majority of recasters

BobaFettSlave_1 said:
i have heard the name before. i just cant remember from where. i try to avoid Ebay as much as i can as it has been tainted be a majority of recasters

...thats why I thought I'd ask... Figured if they were TDH member, or people here had gotten stuff from them, I'd get a better idea who I'd be dealing with...

I see '..stay away from (whoever) on ebay...' every now and then so thought there may be a consensus here.

I bought an MQ-1 circuit board from him a while back. It's pretty decent. Quite a few bubbles in it, but I can live with it since it's going inside the bucket. It took almost 3 weeks for it to arrive though. I don't want to sway you one way or another, I just wanted to share my experience.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back