SST Pics from Chicago Shoot

Art Andrews

Community Founder
Community Staff
Since a number of people asked for these here you go. Sorry if the color/lighting is off. I cleaned these up real quick and dirty.

sst_01.jpg

sst_02.jpg

sst_03.jpg

sst_04.jpg

sst_05.jpg

sst_06.jpg

sst_07.jpg

sst_08.jpg

sst_09.jpg

sst_10.jpg

sst_11.jpg

sst_12.jpg

sst_13.jpg

Ok, now somebody make life sized bug limb that splits in half, so you can attach one half to the front of your chest, and have the other half coming out of the back. That would be awesome for action poses!

You guys rock! Dana, I see you even got your woman to suit up!

hansoloway said:
Ok, now somebody make life sized bug limb that splits in half, so you can attach one half to the front of your chest, and have the other half coming out of the back. That would be awesome for action poses!

One step ahead of you...

Great pics! Is it just me or do some of the barrels seem curved downward, almost like they're sagging. Not all of them, just a few of the rifles?

well if im correct, they are the stunt moritas and are rubber. So after awhile they begin to sag some from the principle of a soft hyrdosolid.

Yeah, they do. I have a full fiberglass Carbine and there is no sag in that baby! But since bringing my armor was a very last minute thing, bringing my Carbine was not an option so I used a rubber one that Jose had. I think Dana is the only one with a rubber Morita that is straight as an arrow.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back