gauntlet source?

im waiting on a set of Ruffkintoy Gauntlets. they should be here any day now, but there seems to be very good reviews and the customer service is very good. do a search for Ruffkintoy on this forum to find him.

i'll try to get some pics up when i get mine

good luck
SlaveR5

Ruffkin's gauntlets are very good although they do require quite a bit of work. Some cutting, trimming, sanding. And you might want to reinforce them with fiberglass. However, I still highly recommend them. And fairly inexpensive for the quality.

team_fett said:
Ruffkin's gauntlets are very good although they do require quite a bit of work. Some cutting, trimming, sanding. And you might want to reinforce them with fiberglass. However, I still highly recommend them. And fairly inexpensive for the quality.

How much do they run for?

man of war is the best in my opinion. I had MOW paint them also.

IMG_1771.JPG

IMG_1772.JPG

IMG_1774.JPG

Dav'sa Arman said:
How much do they run for?
I payed $100.00 for my Ruffkins on ebay. I'm not sure if that's considered too little or too much...either way, they are so far GREAT (I have yet to start on them). Good customer service also...I ordered a ROTJ set, but changed my mind and wanted ESB, and Chuck agreed to exchange the ROTJ parts for the ESB parts so long I pay shipping. :)

I've seen all kinds of RotJ gauntlets. if anyone has any good ESB gauntlet pics, may I see some? I want to see the top, sides, etc. I want to compare the RotJ and ESB. And also if anyone knows of a guy who makes good ESB gauntlets too?

MOW's run up to around $250 if I remember correctly. Ruffkin's are $115 I believe, I think I asked him once. It also depends on which one you get. I think there's a ESB and ROTJ version of Ruffkin's gauntlets. You can modify the ROTJ ones to suit Jango Fett, if that's what your looking for.

The current person I already ordered from makes the RotJ versions. He didn't have too many ESB pics. in fact, he didn't have any posted on his site. So I guess it's RotJ all the way!

I know some people think that Boba did the girly scream in the RotJ situation. Think of it this way: it's also in his RotJ armor that he blasted his way out of that hole in the ground. My only regret is that He didn't pull it's tounge out with him as a trophy. Then again... after a few painful days.. collecting a trophy from his kill is not the first thing he thought about after getting out of it. ;)

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back