Question about Neck Seals

SharkForge

Well-Known Hunter
Hey guys! I've got a quick question for ya. I've seen some vest that have the neck seal on it, and i've seen some that dont and people make the neck seal seperately. Is there a benefit to either way? Is there any difference in appearance? Thanks a lot!

El1te

Hey elIte i'm not to sure about the rotj neckseal, but I know that the esb version as a part that closes on the front. I guess it's helps in making it more screen accurate to have the seprate neckseal.

Ok thats good to know. I wasn't sure if the seal was actually part of the vest or seperate, cuz I have seen em both. Thanks a lot bro.

El1te

I have seen pics of the neckseal on the flightsuit, on the original screen used suit. The neckseal should close in the front. I think some have the neckseal separate, because of how they pieced their costume together. I have had some people tell me they like it separate so they do not have to wash it every time they wash the flightsuit or the vest it may be attached to.

Cheers
Debbi

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back