Greetings From California!

46and2

Jr Hunter
Hello, all. I've been lurking for the past few months, amazed at all the great costumes on TDH. After asking myself for a few weeks "do I really want to possibly spend 100s of hours and thousands of dollars on a costume?", my inner geek took over with a resounding "H3LL YES!"

After some soul searching, I decided on a ROTJ version, fired up the PayPal account and started collecting the best quality parts I could find based TDH members' recommendations. So a huge thanks in advance to the creators and the frequent forum contributers.

So far, here's what I'm working with:
FP Helmet and armor
MOW ammo belt, gloves, boots, gauntlets, and jetpack
Arkady flightsuit
JodoKast metal parts
Sidewinder ee-3 blaster

And because I'm insane (and my wife is awesome), I'm also making a Rav Bralor costume for my wife who saw what I had started and also wanted in on the fun. That costume is proving to be a little harder to track down parts. I might have to try my hand at molding this sintra-stuff as seen on the forums.

And to make the task even more interesting, I've never even held an airbrush and am quite a perfectionist. Should be quite a journey! I'll start a work in progress thread once I have progress to report.

Thanks again to everyone. More to come!

Welcome! You definitely did your homework and made great parts choices. You're off to a great start. In my short time here, I've learned 1) searching is your friend, as most questions have been asked at one time or another, and 2) if it hasn't, there's someone who has an answer.

Also, nice user name. :)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back