Want Iron Man Helmet with motorized face plate & LED Eyes

Iron Man

New Hunter
I have been looking for a cool Iron Man helmet to buy but I was wondering if anyone had one or would be willing to make one with the LED eyes & Electronic moving Faceplate.

If you do have one or are willing to make it please provide pictures and a price because I have a budget of around $100 and i could possible get more money if i played with my savings.

Need it to complete my iron man costume. Mines not as cool as others so I wanted to at least have a cool helmet.

Man, Iron Man helmet with electronics costs meybe $400 - $800. I think, when you make helmet by yourself it will be not much expensive. Meybe $150? $200.

You need only helmet to finish your armor? Can I see your armor in action? PLZ :D

I have been looking for a cool Iron Man helmet to buy but I was wondering if anyone had one or would be willing to make one with the LED eyes & Electronic moving Faceplate.

If you do have one or are willing to make it please provide pictures and a price because I have a budget of around $100 and i could possible get more money if i played with my savings.

Need it to complete my iron man costume. Mines not as cool as others so I wanted to at least have a cool helmet.

Shoot me a PM

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back