1st MLC accurate ESB Holster!!

Sixxgunn13

Well-Known Hunter
Hey Guys 'n Gals,
I thought I'd share some pics of the MLC Holster for my ESB Fett.

What's the big whoop about... well it is screen accurate as found or brought to light by Seeker/Arturo thread on the subject.

So at that time I was interested to see what the consensus was... and many agreed that the "extra" pocket had to go.

I contacted Mardon (MLC) and asked if the holster I had ordered could be altered to have the pocket removed... or if it was too much trouble, I'd do the mod myself once it arrived... But Mardon pulled thru and I now have a sweet looking ESB holster.

Edit**
The 1st pic of the interior shows DUST, the holster is top notch!! I feel so bad painting it up cause its such a clean cast!

Enjoy.....

I'll post more photos once I add the straps, snaps and paint it all up.

thx to Mardon for the holster and Arturo... for asking the question of hack or not to hack. I can't wait to see your finished Fett.

anyone wanting one of these should contact Mardon/MLC.
these are ready right now!!

31541267ql4.jpg
19308230ql8.jpg

13994221vg9.jpg
88518311xj4.jpg

63416397bw8.jpg
56848880jt1.jpg

66125718wb4.jpg
10zj6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow... :eek: (y)
That looks very clean Arn... another great product from Mardon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hehe - thanks guys;) Happy to serve!

Thanks for posting the pics Arnold - you certainly have better pics of the holster than in my online photo album:lol:

For those asking - the holster is made out of fiberglass & is double mold. We have the mold of the inside & another mold for the outside. We produce each product from each mold & both products mate together to form a single holster:)

Enjoy!

Mardon (MLC)
mlcallanta@gmail.com

NP, Mardon.

This holster is 110% awesome!!:D

Hehe - thanks guys;) Happy to serve!

Thanks for posting the pics Arnold - you certainly have better pics of the holster than in my online photo album:lol:

For those asking - the holster is made out of fiberglass & is double mold. We have the mold of the inside & another mold for the outside. We produce each product from each mold & both products mate together to form a single holster:)

Enjoy!

Mardon (MLC)
mlcallanta@gmail.com

Very clean holster! I think it looks great! So Mardon made the choice to remove the logo? I wish I could get one of these, but I'm poor, hah. I also just built my own from templates I drew up myself. Would you mind posting measurements so I can see how accurately sized mine is to an original?

Thanks,
Andy

I'll send you measurements later today Andy!!(y)

I'd like to see your scratch built holster as well...:D

quote=GCNgamer128;357912]Very clean holster! I think it looks great! So Mardon made the choice to remove the logo? I wish I could get one of these, but I'm poor, hah. I also just built my own from templates I drew up myself. Would you mind posting measurements so I can see how accurately sized mine is to an original?

Thanks,
Andy[/quote]

so what are these running as far as price? they are being sold, correct? sorry, didnt see any of that info in the thread...:facepalm

Contact Mardon (Post #7)
He'll let you know cost.(y)

so what are these running as far as price? they are being sold, correct? sorry, didnt see any of that info in the thread...:facepalm

Hey Andy... looks like you'll be getting the info tomorrow, I ran in to a coolant leak on my upper Rad hose for my Vette, so i had to do some searching for the part...sorry, for sure Fri.

If mine is an accurate size, I'll be sure to publish the templates I drew up :)

Hey Andy,
Could you PM me your email addy,
I took a bunch of pics with rule and i'll email them to you..
the only measurement i remember off the top of my head is 15"
long.

thats a start bro...lol

Any screen shots to reference this? In all the pics I've seen it's way too hard for me to really make out the holster and blaster...

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back