Hello from San Francisco

rezablad3

New Hunter
Hello all, my name is Reza. I live in San Francisco and a long time star wars fan. I just finished my TK build and hoping to get the 501st approval soon. The TK build was very fun and I thought I would try something a little more challenging, then I thought to myself, what character should I do? Who better than the most bad *** bounty hunter In the galaxy, Boba Fett. So Im eager to start this new project. I've been doing extensive research on the TDH And lurking into forums here and there. I hope you all can help me get this project started. I posted a thread on the Boba Fett helmet forum but got no replies (my mistake, should of came here and introduced my self first). So Im Very sorry about that. Here's a link to the thread:

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f23/what-type-helmet-44900/

I hope you guys could help me identify this helmet. I was told it was a SgtFang mystery helmet. And looking forward to start my Fett costume. Thanks again to all.

Regards,

Reza

Welcome to TDH! Sorry that no one responded to your thread and this might be because your images are too small and some of the characteristics are not visible. I hope that one of the experts will help you with this.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back