Need a Helmet

Mehrunes Dagon87

New Hunter
Good day all, I need to get a new helmet for my custom mando and I was wondering if you guys and gals knew of anyone who made/sold any helmets?(and would respond to a pm, because two people did not respond back) I would like to shy away from ebay, but if it does come to that what do you recommend; rubies/don post/etc? Any help would be apprecited.

How much are you looking to spend on your helmet? SgtFang makes a great helmet, but right now will be a little slow to respond to PM's due to the fact that he's having some computer problems.

Ebay is a good bet for the old Rubies helmets. While those suck compared to, say, BobaMaker or SgtFang, they are definately cheaper. Im using one myself for my custome Mando.

Yeah, the 96 or 97 Don Posts might be good if you are on a budget. Be careful though as some of them have horrible shape to them. They are also great if you are a little on the smaller side. I have also seen some people do great things with the Rubies Jango helmets, even the cheap two-piece ones.

If you are over 6" then I might spend the extra cash and go for the Sgt Fang or Protocol ones as they will look better IMHO. I am 6ft 3in and I had a hard time even getting a DP95 on my fat head.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back