Armor set

Jc27

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
TDH PREMIUM MEMBER
I got some ino from my 501st advisor about someone that makes an entire painted boba set for around $500. Here is the link ARMOR PRICES - WICKEDARMOR. Has anyone dealt with him and how does the armor look? Good to troop in?

Judging on the chest pieces and the paint job on his stuff like the ESB jetpack and his helmet just doesn't look right. I'd give RKD a try for budget armor especially if you're a bigger guy. what do you think is best though?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not a big fan of waiting 14-16 weeks for something like some thin armor pieces. It isn't clone armor so not much building for it to take that long.

Hi. I have a set of Wickedbeard's ESB Fett armor. Jeff makes a quality product, have no doubt of that. Each piece of armor is made from two layers of thin steel with a thin layer if foam sandwiched in between. It is definitely not aluminum because magnets stick to it. The paint job is good and seems to track with the screen captures pretty well. It was good enough to be authorized for use in a Spike TV commercial too.
The back piece is made for a bigger person than the FettPride V3 armor (another excellent set of armor...I have both). The FettPride V3 in modelled after the screen used armor; Keep in mind that Jeremy Bulloch had a slender build during filming.
For my frame, the FettPride fits better. However, I would fully endorse Wickedbeard's armor to anyone considering it. The wait was long, but Jeff delivered within the time frame promised, kept in touch, and sent me progress photos.

I think that I will go with his armor. I've sent emails and pms to fettpride and boba maker and got no responses from either. It's been over a week, so I guess that they are too busy. Anyway I'm ordering Asoks cc bucket this weekend, so the adventure begins.

I'll have my Wickedbeard armor (chest, back, collar, cod, kidney plate and studs) up for sale around the end of the month. I'm just finishing the painting on my FettPride set. Once I'm finished, I'll let the Wickedbeard set go.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back