Tree hugger signing in.

Luckyjack

New Hunter
Hello all you Bounty Hunters of questionable character and unsavory reputations !

Jack here - TB 4997. Relatively new member of the 501st looking to build a bounty hunter. Why would a shiny scout (not even a dirty one) be looking to don some well worn, battle scarred armor and think about taking up the cause of the BH ?

Simple - who doesn't like a BH !

Look forward to hearing from a lot of ya and meeting some in person over time !

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome to tdh, it's a good time around here. do you have any preference in what version of boba you want to do? there's more versions of boba then there are movies. the various pre-productions, holiday special, then the good old standards of ESB and ROTJ (i'm an rotj), rotj-se, and probably a couple more that i can't remember. you'll learn as you go, just don't let noobish enthusiasm get the better of you like it has with so many of us.

btw, i thought TB's were called tree-dodgers, not tree-huggers.

Thanks for the welocme Saint ! Looking at the traditional ESB version - i prefer the muted color scheme. Also, I can quickly see how that newbie enthusiasm can get you in trouble around here ! (and yes - dodging is the proper term but quite a few find hugging to be more accurate since the dodging success rate ain't so good !)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back