Interior rangefinder color

Drexx Korso

Hunter
I just got done fixing the lights in my rangefinder. Before I seal everything back up I wanted to see if anyone knew what the interior color of the ESB range finder was? (White/blue/green)

Was there even a color to the light as i seem to remember that a film cell was actually used inside it...

Was thinking of using a see through color film to "color" the light if needed. Currently its bright white and I'm not sure if I like it or want to change it.

Thanks for your help.

I seem to remember someone saying that a cell from Lawrence of Arabia was used??? If I recall, it was a desert scent, so think beige/sand colors. **Note, I can't recall if the Lawrence of Arabia cell was certain, or just speculated.

I'd say, anything yellowish/light amber should give you the effect you're looking for.

I seem to remember someone saying that a cell from Lawrence of Arabia was used??? If I recall, it was a desert scent, so think beige/sand colors. **Note, I can't recall if the Lawrence of Arabia cell was certain, or just speculated.

I'd say, anything yellowish/light amber should give you the effect you're looking for.
Boba Fett Third Prototype - The Dented Helmet Gallery see the PP3 it may have been the same scene used there

Looking for the color, as mine is currently a pretty bright white when the rangefinder goes down. Didn't know if there was an "official" color for screen accuracy.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back