Well I might as well put my mando up here to, still got a bit to go.

Hasid

Jr Hunter
Ok so thanks to the mando maker I came up with this.

CostumeDesign.gif

And this

Bucketplan.gif

I have this this and this

th_Gauntlets.gif

th_Sidsmando001.gif

th_Sidsmando002.gif

th_Sidsmando003.gif

Now I couldent find a grayish flight suit in a size for me so I said screw it and went with black.

So far the only thing I intentionally bought myself is the chest armor, the gauntlets, back plate and flight suit dident fit my brother so iam buying them from him.

I person I bought the gauntlets from I also got there back plate/pack. But I had to glue a corner of the back plate back togeather as it cracked during shipping I think. No biggy its all good, A little glue her and there will make it all good in the hood.

But the back plate is a wee bit short for me, it goes to my lower back or so, But iam going to get some sintra and extend it along with the brest and ab plates and I need to reshape the shoulder parts of the collar armor a bit so I dont have fiberglass in my neck so they sit right.

So thats that currently, after I pay my bro off the next thing on the list is a set of these babys.

DSC02839_resize.jpg

DSC02839_resize.jpg

Now the shin/caff/knee armor is from spatcave and one knee will be removed in case I got to kneel down, Iam not gonna worry about breaking it. ITs in there faq to not kneel on the knee armor.

Now if you know the gauntlets then you know the back plate and pack, Now I need to figure out how to intigrate my camelback into it somehow.

main blaster Iam not compleatly sure on yet but it what I am sure of is it will have a blaster core and this will be my side arm.

http://www.spatcave.com/blademac.htm
mDSC01891.jpg

CQC weapon I dont know yet, still thinking that one out.

I need to figure out what buck to get but will find out when my bros BM helmet gets here. Iam still not to keen on the idea of spending 300$ and waiting 12 weeks for a bucket.

There is a bunch more stuff but I dont want to compleatly bore you to tears so this should be enought for you to nibble on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hasid, I think that's a great design! And I love the mac 10 conversion, I seem to remember that gun on some movie...hmm...

Keep us posted...we like pics!

G-Fett

Oh I will, hopefully tomorrow the glue will be dry on the back plate and then I can take some measurements to see how far I need to extend it and see how I can put my camel back on it.

Yeah that movie is great and I love the mac11 in that film, it just looks ******!

I do want to bring some clone commander influences to the paint job with some yellow stripe pattern to compliment the yellow on the eyes and face of the helmet.

Thanks CD!

I just wish I was a little farther along but what can one do.

Radda Radda Radda Radda Radda, Radda! Radda! - Shnitzel(chowder)

They are from spatcave, just copy part of the link above the pic.

But I don't own them yet, Iam still funding for them, I got to pay my brother back for the gauntlets and back plate he got that don't fit him.

The gauntlets and back plate came from Jaing Skirata, The gauntlets he bought came from kaijukilla here on tdh and I got one of them and a fiber glass clone piece, at least I think its fiberglass.

Well here's the topic on his gauntlets from when he had the parts I now own.

http://mercs.firespray.net/forum/index.php?topic=3300.0
Since I cant get to getting a pic of my back plate I hope he doesn't mine me using his.

http://mercs.firespray.net/forum/index.php?topic=3101.0

Its in there somewhere.

But where I currently stand is gauntlets, back plate, flight suit and fiber glass chest/shoulder armor.

As soon as I can finish paying back my bro I will be able to get more goodies. Iam thinking a bucket is next on the list.

I got a modded longshot but Iam not sure if I want to use it for my blaster or not.

I cant wait till I get money to get more :D, for the next 4 weeks I cant buy anything cept maybe a trashcan to extend and make larger a bit on the parts I need. Then maybe just maybe I can do some painting.

Well an update, not much of one.

Well my bro bought a set of them spats and they are vacuformed and such and well they dont fit him very well so hes going to alter them but iam not going to get them cause at this stage I dont want to have to alter something to that level to get it to fit right.

So iam going to look into some clone style or something lower leg guards.

Well iam trying to figure out what to do with my gauntlets, I had removed the darts, GHook tip and the 2 greablys on the side of the right gaunt. but I need to figure out what to do for a flamethrower.

Thats about all I got going on with it at the moment, I still need to figure out what to do with my back plate and get a pic of it.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back