Lego Boba Fett Costume

Gator Fett

Well-Known Hunter
No, the guy did not make a costume to look like a Lego Figure.

He actually used Lego bricks to make a wearable Boba Fett costume. Bucket, Armor, Rocket Pack, Blaster, the works. Check it out.

http://gizmodo.com/5042343/guy-buil...stume-somehow-manages-to-keep-marriage-intact

2793321838_a9417cab07.jpg

If you are a member or lurker here, then bucket's off to you. (y)

Haha wow! That is freaking amazing! I love the gauntlets! I think even the wookiee braids are legos. They look like the the pieces the grapple arms were made of on the Aquanot's subs.
Can't tell from the angle, but the Fett logo on the right chest plate... Did he put the different colored peices together to form the shape of it, or is it a decal?
If I was the CO of a garrison in his area I'd approve him!

Aw man, I almost posted this earlier today! That's really creative stuff. I wonder if Lego armor will ever be 501st admissible. ;)

Oh my! That is cool!! I do hope that this guy could make instructions on how to make this... I guess LEGO would get many requisitions on parts after that...
Hmm.. I wonder... is there any chance that this would be allowed into 501st..?
Pfff, forget sintra, and fiberglass, and all that other stuff.....LEGO is the way of costuming future!!!!!!!! :lol: Thats realy something diffrent, thats for sure!

I'm just a lurker. My site of choice was Firespray.net.

Hey,
I'm the artist/AFOL (Adult Fan of LEGO) SIMAFOL who made the suit. I'm really glad you all like it. This is a safer location to talk than Gizmondo, so I'll divulge some specs.

First off, cost. This is about $600-700 worth of LEGO and soft parts. I've attached the plates and such to the cloth with Velcro, for easy manipulation. The Jet Pack is surprisingly light but it is about %70 of the real size. It's attached via a pair of suspenders placed under the shirt (with holes). The packs on the belt are DUPLO treasure chests and the braids are the palm tree pieces stacked up with a thin wire in the center. (They come in grey now). They ARE decals on my breastplate and shoulder. The helmet is AMAZINGLY sturdy and light (much lighter and stronger than my Vader) it has a construction helmets netting inside to provide hold. Finally I did have to hot glue a LOT of elements.

Well, I hope that will satiate some intellectual queries. ****, those are big words. I'm attending Dragon*Con so I'll probably miss all of the buzz.
Bye,
-S-

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back