Looking for jango Fett boots....

Roddie

New Hunter
Hey guys,im haveing a time findeing boots for my Jango,does any one have a link or could point me in the direction of a good set.
Thanks!

OK, I will let you all in on a little secret. Jango Boots are nothing more than Black Hightops shoes at Disney. The Shoe armor covers that fact. I have a pair of boots I got from either Wal-Mart or Payless. It is a set of low cut boots that match Jango almost perfectly. The name brand I have for boots is Fadded Glory. That did come from Wal-Mart. I am a size 11 by the way.

Jango boots (accurate soled ones at least) are HARD-AS-HECK to find... but be patient and you CAN find them... I found mine on fleabay and got them for a steal at < $30... They are Bedford Stus and are a size 8, even though I wear a 9, so when looking take into consideration that they are made a little larger so you can look for a slightly smaller size even.

I'm with TLobe00 on this... I've been searching for a truly accurate pair for over three years now. I've got a pair of the now discontinued GBXs, which are close, but I'm still scouring for a nice pair of size 8 Bed Stus, Kenneth Coles or Pradas.

Finding the proper boots is the "Grail quest" of all Jango costumers.

Yup, I too, am looking for a size 11-12 and still nothing and it's well been over a year. I guess that thread where someone was asking for sole samples never took off:cry

I may have inherited a pair that is too big for me. I'll check when I get home tonight. Maybe I'll stop at Walmart too.

Yvette

Ok, here's the deal. I bought a Jango costume from someone in my garrison and the flightsuit and boots are way too big for me. In regards to this thread, I have a pair of Kenneth Cole Reaction boots, size 11, color BROWN. They are painted black but the paint is chipping off as they have been trooped in off and on for a few years. I'll put them up on the Cargo Hold.

Yvette

Crow62 here, Jango72, I don`t think a Grail quest anymore, at least not to me, right now I am producing the live style clone boots and the animated style clone boots, so you know my skills and I can do Jango boots for the brotherhood, I will make the boots here in Ecuador, the first stage is to make the cast of the Kenneth Cole or Bed Stu boots, for this Marcelo Gallo TK1389 will take the cast of the boots in California and then he will send me the molds to start the production, Marcelo found one KC pair to start, but I will need for few days the other number sizes, after Marcelo will take the cast, will resend to you your boots, so, If someone have accurated movie KC os Bed Stu shoes, send me a PM, this is my offer:
IF YOU SEND ME FOR FEW DAYS TO CALIFORNIA YOUR PAIR OF BOOTS TO TAKE THE CAST, I WILL MAKE FOR YOU A PAIR FOR FREE OR YOU CAN TAKE ONE PAIR OF MY OTHER MODELS (CLONE BOOTS: ANIMATED OR LIVE STYLE) I will post your name in the Cargo thread post too. The sole boots have to be like this reference picture and in good shape as possible:

jangobootsrefernce.jpg

The offer is on the table, you take it or leave it? sounds good to me, don`t you?, so, lets move this thread!!
Giovanni.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that was faster, first PM from Fettfanatic, thanks Roddie by start this thread, so, let`s start the list:

11US: Fettfanatic (Oklahoma)
10US: EAGC
9.5US: Thrax

Last edited by a moderator:
I really hope this works out.............I would love to have some accurate boots. I have seen your clone boots thread over on CTN and they look pretty good. Heres to hoping this turns out as well.

Crow62 does it again.
I've got a pair of his original Real Life Clone boots and I couldn't be happier.
Comfortable and hard wearing. You could kick clankers in the bolts all day with these beauties. Giovanni is a stand up guy.
Awesome to see you helping out the Star Wars costuming community once again mate.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back