Am going to start a pair of Aquatic Mandos

Tzench

New Hunter
I am asking if anyone has attempted to use any kind of small air-conditioners or similar ideas as I tend to run a little warm and do not want to bake in the 'gam.

And I will be posting pictures and designs as I move farther along this project.

Thanks in advance,
Tzench

Well, I got some Ideas too but I'am out of budget to try them for instance. XD

the easiest solution would be to wear an Active cooling west under the flakvest.

6429%2520Blue%252075%2520dpi.jpg
You just have to hide the Cells techstuff beneath your backplate or in your ammobelt.

I got myself also the idea of an "hermetic" seiling of the Buy'ce to get an impression of an Armor which can also stand against NBC-Agents.
In my conclusion i guess it needs an Filter and a compressiondevice which pumps fresh, filtered air in your bucket. XD

I properbly take the cheapest solution and hang some batterypowered vents near the forehead XD

O jeah and while talking about... on the backside of the helmet... there has to be some way to build a "ventilationshaft" which souround the inner helmet.. and instead of a chip in the back there are 2 40mm vents which sucks in the air XD

but just ideas so far...

The Idea of an functional NVG and Heatcam I did already had dropped because of the Size of the State-of-the-art NVG technology XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks and that cooling vest is exactly what I have been looking for. I thought I saw one like that a while ago but never saw it again. Was thinking about the bucket and yeah was either going to do front ventilation though back ventilation makes more sense. Easier to get the air from the backpack area with the line coming up under the cooling vest.

And yeah am currently in the design/thought phase myself. Temporarily put aside my Krayt set to do this one first.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back