Attaching the RF to the stalk

Jc27

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
TDH PREMIUM MEMBER
What is the most popular way to attach the RF to the stalk? Do people usually just glue or epoxy the two together or do they use hardware like screws, nuts, and bolts? I'm wondering because the kit I've been working on for the RF is almost ready and I'm not sure how the RF is usually attached to the stalk.

I've seen a variety of methods including the ones you've mentioned. I'm just gonna epoxy mine, the stuff I use lasts forever and with the reasonably generous surface area it won't be problem.

I'm hoping that most people do the same thing because with the kit inside the RF, there isn't a lot of room to accommodate mounting hardware.

I'd be interested to see how you end up doing it. I'm gonna be working on mine soon and the recomendations I've gotten have been to drill holes and bolt on. that's my plan but I to am conserned with room. post pics of your method if you can. thanks!

At the moment, mine sits pretty snug on there without any form of adhesive... So I'm thinking I may just use a little hot glue.

To be more specific, my rangefinder is a Bobamaker Deluxe, which has a slot/opening for part of his stalks to go into, rather than the flat ended stalks that require heavy adhesive.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back