Helmet under $200?

300ZX Fett

New Hunter
I'm relatively new here and I'm thinking of starting up the project soon. As the title says I'd like to get a helmet for under $200. What are your thoughts of a “mystery” style helmet in that price range. If you have one are you happy with it?

Thank you,
Ben

Mystery helmet is a great helmet but be carefull as there are alot of recasts about which can be inferior quality.btw, welcome to the forum

Its the most important "make or break" element of the costume really...:facepalm

I would seriously consider putting a good sized budget into the bucket right from the get go.;)

Mason.

You just missed my DP Deluxe casting....I've advertised it here and at RPF a few times for $185 shipped,came with ESB/ROTJ RF's,MQ-1 board,aluminum stock,T-Visor and was fully primed and ready for paint...I had over $200 into it....sorry you missed it:facepalm

Steve

MS or BM. I got my MS in the price range your looking for and was very happy with it. There is a picture of the unfinished bucket under recent posts in the helmet area if you want to see what you get.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back