nobels peace price!

Creon

Jr Hunter
hey

the entire world is currently crashing down on Norway for rewarding the Nobels Peace price to Barack Obama. http://www.nettavisen.no/nyheter/article2731984.ece (just scroll down and watch john stewart)

i am a Norwegian, or norgie, and i have spoken to a lot of fellow Norwegians and NONE of us understands why they gave the Nobels Peace price to Barack Obama. we are all just as confused as every one else.

and honestly just to john stewart, dont harras an entire population for a single comissions decision.

i just need this of my chest after viewing that show

cheers

probably cuz he is the first black president of the U.S........... im with you thoe i see no reason why he won it but what ever
Obama is over rated and he is still not the first full black president since he is half white

i have been asking everyone i know why he should get it...its beyond me...everyone else who has won the award has gotten it because of years of hard work and dedication where they have done something incredible. he got it for having the potential of doing something...this world has gone retarded

yea well the Obama supporters see this as a great thing....inna way i think its a racist thing to have had done
it is almost like the Noble Peace people said
"well he isn't gonna do much of anything any way so lets give him a reward for the efforts he will fail in"

And lets just nip this one now before it gets worse.

Code of Conduct:

Any discussion regarding politics/religion or political/religious beliefs is prohibited.

I know it is the peace prize, but we all know where this is going...

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back