My FP armor, Painted and assembled

FrankFett

Hunter
Just as the title said this is my FP armor painted and assembled. The helmet is an MS and the vest is from TK-409's site. The cape which is not visible is from Christo Fett. (thanks dude!) All was painted by me, and sorry, I know the quality of these photos is on the poor side!

Frank

Picture40.gif

Picture39.gif

Picture38.gif

Attachments

• Picture40.gif
    Picture40.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 183
  • Picture39.gif
    Picture39.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 185
  • Picture38.gif
    Picture38.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 175
Looking very nice Frank. Keep up the great work and progress pics. Use a better camera next time though ;) . I want to see your stuff better.

Thanks a lot everybody for the kind words, they really mean a lot!!!! Chris, I need to get a digital camera, the only one I have is my webcam, and we all know how terrible those things are! Everything costs an arm and a leg though!!! Thanks again everybody!!!

Frank

FrankFett said:
Thanks a lot everybody for the kind words, they really mean a lot!!!! Chris, I need to get a digital camera, the only one I have is my webcam, and we all know how terrible those things are! Everything costs an arm and a leg though!!! Thanks again everybody!!!

Frank

I'd rather see you spending your hard earned money on Fett instead of a digital camera anyway. It's really great to see your progress. Are we going to see a Frank Fett logo on the chest? ;) or are you keeping it strictly accurate?

Christo Fett said:
I'd rather see you spending your hard earned money on Fett instead of a digital camera anyway. It's really great to see your progress. Are we going to see a Frank Fett logo on the chest? ;) or are you keeping it strictly accurate?

Hmmmmmmmmm, now that is an idea....... it would be so small that you would have to look for it anyway......this is something I will have to think about, because it's a very cool idea!!!! :D :D :D

Frank

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back