armor help

teabo

Hunter
how doesthis look i'm using templets so i can add the gromits any help appreciated
100_0424.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you trying to add grommits to just hte portions you've made out of for sale signs? There are lines traced out on the vest and then your signs which are smaller. Sorry, I just don't understand exactly what you're going for.

just the white peices i got the vest the armor that came with it was a whole lot larger than my MLC armor hence the old armor lines

teabo,

To be honest, to get the best fit of your armor plates placement on your flak vest, you should get someone to help you out. keep in mind that there are curves on the armor and your body and working a 'flat' surface view isn't always goona be 'correct'.

Put on the vest, make sure it's properly fitted, then have your friend place the armor templates onto the vest and outline it with a pencil. That's how I did mine.

Hope this helps.

Stay safe,

Tim.

teabo,

To be honest, to get the best fit of your armor plates placement on your flak vest, you should get someone to help you out. keep in mind that there are curves on the armor and your body and working a 'flat' surface view isn't always goona be 'correct'.

Put on the vest, make sure it's properly fitted, then have your friend place the armor templates onto the vest and outline it with a pencil. That's how I did mine.

Hope this helps.

Stay safe,

Tim.
What I always did was fill the vest with a Pillow and then set it in a chair. That way I could set it all up myself.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back