Belts & Holsters Boba/Jango Utility Belt via eBay

CT1313

New Hunter
I'm currently putting together my own Jango Fett suit. (I'll be posting questions on the forum I'm sure :rolleyes ) And the other day, I was cruising eBay and decided to do a search for "Jango Fett" when I came across a costume maker from Singapore who had the utility belt for $45 with free shipping. Needless to say, I took a chance and ordered one.

I got it last week and I'm actually impressed. I wasn't expecting much, as it seems that quality from the Orient leaves a lot to be desired. But not in this case. The box came, the belt itself was sealed in plastic, as were each individual pouches. (There's eight in total.) The stitching is nice, and feels like it'll hold up to some prolonged use. The quality of the pleather is thick and very nice.

I'll be posting some pictures shortly, but in the mean time feel free to check the seller's Boba/Jango belt: Boba Fett Belt Pouches x 8 Costume Star Wars Props Accessories | eBay

**Edit**

And here's some pictures. Please excuse the quality, taken with a Nokia E72.

The belt itself
EnZbbD8.jpg

Stitching where the velcro meets at the back of the belt.
RlpY31h.jpg

Velcro and stitching
YxmSYBa.jpg

Velcro and stitching
9DvJTdD.jpg

Back of the belt showing how the pouches attach
0jK0aSD.jpg

Close up of pouch stitching and texture of pouch
tEYis6V.jpg

Close up of exterior pouch and stitching
Gi8kQzL.jpg

Close up of open pouch to show stitching
WJ9ynFP.jpg

Close up of what the texture is like on the backside of the belt and inside of the pouches
G8x1H3w.jpg

Interior space of pouches
FkuWYiD.jpg

Pouch open
tMNO7Ez.jpg

Rear of pouch
a1PSDdh.jpg

Side of pouch
0Yt8KC3.jpg

Front of pouch
EU7m21j.jpg

General close up of pouches and stitching
VD3uuEf.jpg

The belt is roughly 47 inches long if you choose large.

As I mentioned, I was impressed with the quality. I'm not sure how much custom utility pouches go for, but I feel I got a deal for just $45 bucks shipped.

If they do fail, which I doubt, the belt itself will make a great template.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back