Hiya New Member Boarding...

TREADEC

New Hunter
Hi all,

Just thought i'd introduce mysely to ya all, some of you will know me from other forums, but i thought i'd come over here and see for myself what the TDH is all about since i have heard lots from it and sometimes been given a links here to help me out when needed. I have udated my profile a bit but still need to navigate throughout your forum.

I am pleased to inform i have been trooping among other groups for the last 2/3yrs and thoroughly enjoy enjoyed the time spent on a hobby/interest that has made me lots of good friends, bringing joy to those less fortunate, and generaly traveling the country seeing new places, this IS my passion.

On a personal note, i am happily married with 3 children, a home owner work as a Visual Technician, you know what's involved those who know me,lol. established 19yrs ago.

I have a ANH TK costume which is my main costume i troop with, a Imperial Gunner 90% complete, just waiting on a couple of bits for it, currently i have a few members of other forums making parts to a Clone Wars character "Cad Bane", i know some of you may of seen some progress pics here as the guy who has nearly completed the mask has shown you.
Once i am allowed to post in all areas i will bring you up to date were i am with the costume.

Thanks for having me i look forward to browsing the forum.:D

Col.​

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back