My wife Let me do this!

Fuzzual

Hunter
Hello all, I joined the TDH a few short weeks ago and I love it. Everyone that I have conversed with and done business with have been excellent! So I thought I would share a little more of my Star Wars Obsession with you all. Keep in mind that it is a work in progress, but I would love feedback and or suggestions as I move forward.

B

I guess I forgot the photos, :confused

DSC04101.jpg

DSC04096.jpg

DSC06283.JPG

DSC05962.JPG

DSC05992.JPG

Here's a couple more shots of the "Smugglers Run Poker Room"

R2DFAN - Just to keep poker players cool when the table gets hot!
R2D2 (replica) - made from scratch, eventually will be equip with a tray for drinks and food.
Red Corner - I have no idea?
Display case - there will be another one below it, and beside it, to hold all the saved pieces from my childhood. (And the toys I still by secretly:D)

Enjoy!

IMG_0985.JPG

DSC05993.JPG

DSC07651.JPG

DSC06281.JPG

Cool pics! Are you Star Warzing the whole interior of your house?

Not the whole house, just the basement. On the opposite side of the room I have a home theater (Projector, Screen, the works.) So the theme of the room will continue into that area. I plan on having a custom enclosure for the screen, on one side will be my full scale Boba Fett and the other will house a replica HIC. I also am working on a Star Wars Fooz ball, and a custom poker table that is also. . .are you ready. . .Star Wars. I will post pics as I get more done, if there is enough interest.

Looks awesome! Please tell me that will all those electronics and lights that it at least play DVDs or music or something!

WOW! Part of the Falcon?!?! Definately one of the coolest fan made things I've ever seen. Seriously.

Welcome aboard TDH! :)

Thanks for the kudos! Quote (Looks awesome! Please tell me that will all those electronics and lights that it at least play DVDs or music or something!)

Most of the unit is for display only, but in the center you see a small LED screen, it is in fact a remote that controls my A.V. System. (LCD screens that hang above the poker table, music, lighting, etc.) So although most of it is non functional, it does serve a small purpose. You'd be surprised how often people come over, see it, scratch their heads, and say. . . What is this exactly?

More Basement Pics

Just a few more basement progress shots from last weekend.

Wooden Lightsaber for display
Foozball players getting geared up for the game!
Future Gonk Droid.

& Taking the kids to school, buckle up little guy!:D

DSC07659.JPG

DSC03900.JPG

DSC03903.JPG

IMG_0179.JPG

IMG_0128.jpg

Excellent work!! Say, just how did you talk your wife into letting you do this? I wonder if it would work on mine...:facepalm

I had to give her complete control over the rest of the house (Except my garage, but she didn't want that anyway.) And I have to cook for her, do the laundry, clean up after the dogs, yard work, clean her car, vacuum, carry her purse in public, buy feminine products at the supermarket, you know. . . just the basics. Is it worth it just to be a Star Wars nerd? . . . YA!:wacko

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back