Need help :/

Well i sent in my pics to join in the 501st and came back with a slew of problems the GML said. /cry

First, the jumpsuit color is too dark. It should be more of a lightish blue/purple looking color. Gloves should be of a blue looking color. You are missing the holsters. Also, I don't see the bolo style leather belt. The range finder is missing from your helmet.

This is the reply he sent me but he did say some positive things. but still I need serious help and i come to you!

Rangefinder broke in shipping long ago :/ not sure what to do about that one.

Original jumpsuit i had was to small :/

Gloves well didnt know they were bad but ok.

I had no holsters for lack of funds.

And i think i might know what he is talking about the bolo style belt i think.

Anyways would love some help!

Welcome to The Dented Helmet firstly!

Do you know anything about your helmet? Who is the maker? This might help you out on a rangefinder. Otherwise ASOK, Cruzer and Bobamaker make Jango Fett lids.

For your jumpsuit, if its too small, suggest get a new one. Loanstar (I think), bobamaker and Ladysewforus makes jumpsuits. Or if you stuck for money you could dye your jumpsuit.

As for gloves, amazon.com sell a pair of blue gloves. If you do a search on this forum you should find some links.

Holster - Cruzer makes a superb set.

As for Girth belt (bolo) part, you can have a look on the boards. Or ideally pm Darthdav. He makes them.

Hope thats enough help to keep you busy. As Tracyn Ordo says pictures would help.

Where are all your parts for Jango (I assume you are making) from?

For gloves there is also some available at local Target stores in the womens accessory sections... they are size L/XL and are navy blue very accurate color... If you have trouble finding them, PM me and I will pick some up for you and you can paypal me for them.

Tony

Here are some pics of my suit

24lo1fn.jpg

2v0h378.jpg

ifcvw0.jpg

2lst994.jpg

Well, I'll give you a punch list of what you need to fix.

Here's what your missing:

1. You need a Jango bolo girth belt. They aren't cheap if you buy one, or you can make your own if you do a search for Jango Girth Belt here on TDH.

2. Jango holster rig.

3. Boot armor. There are plates that go over the top portion of your boot just under the ankle.

4. Rangefinder on helmet.

5. Jango style cod piece. Your using some sort of modified Boba cod piece.

Here's a list of what you need to fix that you already have:

1. Flightsuit. Needs to be 2-3 shades lighter. Need to take the back pockets off and loose the Dickie's symbol. You also need to have them taken in...you have an excess of cloth in the back-end. Your also missing the small outer sleeve that ends just above the elbow. The gauntlet hoses go up in these small outer sleeve.

2. Need blue leathery looking gloves instead of black glove.

3. Hide your leg armor straps inside your flightsuit. Jango's straps can't be seen in the movies or displays.

4. Lower your shin armor about 2 inches. The knees shouldn't be rubbing against your shin armor.

5. Make sure when you do get the girth belt, you tuck your vest into the belt.

You can easily lighten up the flightsuit with Idye's Color Remover. They sell it on Dharma Trading www.dharmatrading.com or at the larger Joann's stores. It should take some of the color out so you do not have to start from scratch.

Hey there Polardude,
Your off to a good start.
Your Armour & Vest look very much like Starfortress/Prop Palace items.
Hope that info helps you out.
Good luck with the 501st!

PS:Starfortress/Prop Palace doesn't have the best reputation around here. The term Pedophile is often used to describe the operators.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back