ESB Gauntlets

crow86

Active Hunter
I'm going to start working on my ESB gauntlets from MOW shortly and am in need of some help. I've searched what type of switches were used on the right gauntlet. I know that they were a rotary switch, but couldn't see any photos in the old threads. Does anyone remember what type they were and where to get them? Or what is the modern day equivalent to them? Thanks

I was looking for them too... even the "lower priced" version was over $20... I will just used toggle switches until I have $ for these. I'd rather spend my $ on other Boba Parts that are more noticeable.

I have another question for anyone who has the newest version of MOW gauntlets or anyone with some input. I'm going to be finishing up pre-assembling everything and start to paint them. Should I attach the piano hinges before or after I paint them?

F4R is correct... they used no hinges for ESB.

Many guys who troop with them put hinges on because they are easier to get on and off. What you do depends on what you will be doing with the guantlets. Display or troop?

I tried the hinges with the clips and they are a pain to get off and on as the clips are inside and they dont really clip that easily, maybe try magnets or velcro velcro is the correct method

Many guys who troop with them put hinges on because they are easier to get on and off. What you do depends on what you will be doing with the guantlets. Display or troop?

I will be trooping with them.

I tried the hinges with the clips and they are a pain to get off and on as the clips are inside and they dont really clip that easily, maybe try magnets or velcro velcro is the correct method

I haven't installed the clips on them. How well does the velcro method hold up for trooping?

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back