Anyone have the RA jumpsuit file?

OverKill

Hunter
I realize its the holidays and the fine folks at RA have probably taken a few days to a week or two off from checking email and all that however I wanna order some items before the wife takes all my spare bonus money and spends it on stuff we don't need like a kitchen table, dishes and all that jazz.

Someone please send me the RA jumpsuit file... Goes to overkill@hadean.org

Regards,
OK

do you mean a sheet to put down all your dims on and email them to RA as the example below, if so ill email you the PDF file i did for RA
RATEMP.jpg

I designed this to make it easyer to give the dims required for my RA jumpsuit and it fits very well.
heres pics of my RA Jumpsuit
RA01JS.jpg

RAJSO2.jpg

**NOTE: TK409 neckseal shown

cheers

Neil
starwars20.ico

uk-scout TB7290
www.uk-scout.co.uk
ukbikerscout@hotmail.com
ukboba%20banner.jpg

Excellent!

Thanks Scout, received it and will begin having the wife measure me since she knows how to do this stuff...

Does RA want the actual size or add an 1" here and there to allow the suit to fit a little bulky. If we're not to add anything but give actual dims do they factor in extra like TK409's wife does with the neckseals?

Regards,
OK

Hrmmm... I might add an inch in certain areas... I'll have to talk to Richie first and see what they recommend for proper fit and if these suits shrink when washed etc.

Thanks for the file though Scout, I'll hit a local MOORES and have myself measured for a suit.

Regards,
OK

This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back