Need advice/ help with ESB Boba outfit and armor please

BobaDan

New Hunter
Hello everyone! I'm starting to put together the ESB version Boba Fett armor and have some questions and need some advice. First I am thinking about getting the CA boots, but they look like felt or suede, does anyone think these are ok and will they meet the approval of the 501st? Second, what color are the shoulder studs, that attach the cape (they look like computer keys) for ESB Boba, and do they mount on the backplate or the collar plate? Third, Does anyone know where I can get the jetpack light beacon that mounts on the left side of the jet pack? Fourth, Can anyone tell me the color of dye for the ESB jumpsiut, and where can I get it? Fifth, what color of green spray paint is the ESB armor? And the last question is, does the ESB version have the ankle spats, Thanks for taking the time to read this, I am open to all suggestions and advice that will help me get the outfit approved by the 501st. One additional thing, does anyone know where to get a good quality ESB version Boba blaster in a reasonable amount of time?

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back