Custom Mandalorian Brass CC Helmet Build and paint

Cruzer

Well-Known Hunter
I was asked almost a year ago to do some custom armor made of CC brass. I finally got around to building all of the armor (minus gauntlets) this past summer, and this week I'm finally getting around to finishing the helmet...almost a year later. Thanks goes out to Michael for his patience and great idea with the CC brass. Here are a few quick pics I took with my phone early this morning. I'm making this posting with my phone so please let me know if the pics don't show. Later I'll try to post some outside pics with the armor.
Thanks,
Lorenzo

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352912748.652127.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352912767.163104.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352912780.459376.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice Lorenzo(y), It happened to me the same thing, brother with Jango But I know that all my fault:cry

Congratulations Lorenzo:cheers

Leo

Here is most of the rest of the armor. I just need to make one more boot spat. I believe the owner will be using their "red" gauntlets and shoulder spats from their current Open Seasons Jango Fett suit.:)

DSCN1879.JPG

Finally finished the new molds for the rangefinder. The CC resin stalk is cast separately with a metal armature, and then cast into the white resin topper for permanent attachment...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358297161.570108.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358297180.959500.jpg

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back