Other Bounty Hunter ConvergenceProps: SW 1313 Boba Fett

ConvergenceProp

Active Hunter
So I guess I can officially be added to the 1313 Fett build people, lol. Here are some of the Concept art photos that have been released on this version of Boba.

4-sanitize.jpg5-sanitize.jpg9-sanitize.jpg1265954_10202060565985372_41011622_o.jpgoriginal.jpg

I have on order a few parts already, most should be here around chistmas,
CC Dentless Boba Fett helmet - Animefan
CC Knees- Cruzer-
Flak vest - Batninja
Flightsuit-BM
Jetpack- FettSeven
The remaining parts, gauntlets, leather vest parts, belts/holsters, blasters etc... are all being made by me. I was originally planning on making everything but the helmet myself but the first Con I want to get this all done for is at the end of March, so I needed to take some of the load off my plate, lol.

I've already done a lot of work on the DL44 blaster. It was built on a Denix C96. Flash hider is a 2nd from DEC's run that I cold blued. Bull barrel was machined on the lathe by me. Rear sight was removed for the wire. The rest of the parts are all extras from a Revell visible V8 that I had lying around. Whole thing was then painted a semi gloss black and weathered with Floquil. I'm pretty happy with how its come out, though I still want to add the grill on the front. Just gotta figure out the best way to do it. This sucka already weighs around 3lbs lol.
1313 Blaster2.jpg1313 Blaster 3.jpg

Last edited:
Started on the metal parts while I'm waiting for other things to show up. Jetpack hooks are all set for the sheet metal guy to bend up, and the knee darts are roughed to the outer most diameter. Using RafalFett's awesome plans for all these parts. There will be three different style knee darts for this build. Two like the one on the upper right for the left knee, one like the upper left, and another like the one on the upper left but half the size.
I was going to machine the two gauntlet rockets out of Aluminum and a Brass or Bronze alloy with a high copper content for the nice orange color, but I found a rod of Black ABS stock I forgot I had stashed away that's the right size, so for now they are going to be either entirely or mostly machined from that to save cash. I can always make a nice metal set as an upgrade at a later date.

IMG_0855[1].JPG

Chugging along on the metal parts. Knee darts are done. Jetpack stabilizer is about 90% done. Next will be the beacon and then the rockets.

Knee Darts and Stabilizer.jpg

Snow is falling so I made the cape today. In most concept photos he doesn't seem to have one, while in others he does, but its a feature I've always liked. Decided to go with the Jedi style cape, made out of a US half shelter, though I may take the artistic licence and airbrush a dark grey or black stripe down the center, similar to the ESB style cape. But as it is I'm really pleased with how it came out. :)

IMG_2329.JPG

Ok, so now that I'm on winter break this thread will be getting lots of updates over the next month.
The Batninja vest came in, and so I've begun working on the armor, starting with the backplate. I originally was going to use WOF's template for the backplate, but decided instead to alter a damaged FPv3 backplate for my purposes.

Based on the ref photos, the vest itself appears to be longer than the standard vest we are used to. As such I had the vest made a couple inches longer to reflect this, in addition to me standing at 6'2. The backplate needed to be extended to accommodate for the longer vest so I cut it along a line I drew and have extended it by about 2.25". I need to order some 3mm styrene to fill in the gap and once thats done it will be covered with a black leather.

1313 ref backplate.jpgrsz_img_2338.jpgrsz_img_2340.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The cape looks great Ken.

So you're going to sport an 'armored' back plate with just the blk leather harness for the front?

Everything looks good bud! (y)

Jumping all over the place on this project, but thats how it goes, lol. Got the Gaunt top masters roughed out over the last 24 hrs... I think I don't ever want t see plastic card again... These were made using WOF's templates with minor customization.
rsz_img_2350 (1).jpg

The cape looks great Ken.

So you're going to sport an 'armored' back plate with just the blk leather harness for the front?

Everything looks good bud! (y)

Thanks man! I've actually done a lot of thinking on that one. What I think I'm going to do is I may make a solid, slip in core for the abdomen section made of sintra to help that section keep its shape during trooping. Haven't really figured out the collar section of the armor yet though. In the next few weeks I should have something put together though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the backplate more or less done and covered with leather. Just gotta add the mounts for the straps.. Shoulder bells were made using Sintra
IMG_2416.JPGIMG_2419.JPGIMG_2420.JPG
Cruzers stuff also came in. Worked on the knees during the Snowpocalypse we had last night.. Had to heat them up with a heat gun in order to get them to warp enough to fit me. Weathering is done with Floquil "Weathered Black"

Knee Armor 1.jpgKnee Armor 2.jpgrsz_img_2433.jpg

Thanks,
I've actually made some changes to what I'm doing. Shortened the vest back to normal size, along with the back plate. as well as a few other parts. I'll post a decent update when I can get a chance.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back