Scalps The beans self made wookie braid no:1

thebeans

Hunter
I've put together a black wookie braid using 3 seperate ladies hair accessories and some colored rubber bands
at only 1.50 euro each i figured it would be worth a try and would like to know if they look the part and if i've got the right color
wrappings in the correct places?
wookie braid new.jpg wookie braid half done.jpg black braid.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
lookin good buddy. I'm no expert on braids but it looks believable. In the third picture, the bottom of the braid where the hair is let out looks a little too poofy but other than that it's great!

Looks great, especially for the price. Well done. (y)

You should be able to thin the end down and get rid of some of the poofiness.

image.jpgPoofiness has been corrected, placed the end between two clothes and ironed it out with a regular clothes iron.
Thanks fella'simage.jpg

Woodie braid no:2 done
image.jpg
image.jpg
Stupid iPad ,1st photo sideways, second upside down! Ahhhhhh
Horrible device!!!!

Ive added on the grey/silver braid i purchased from Woodman,
Does it look like it's attached in the right place and hanging low enough, or not low enough?1st wookie pic.jpg

It is much better! With a bit of rearranging (moving some of the braids up or down) I say that you are spot on:

Beans ESB Braids.jpg

You might try to curl the silver and black braids by pulling the ends against a flat edge several times.

You really did a great job!

little update but not on the braids, some gloves i put together
all the stitching of the padded stuff i did myself and cuffs too i added a little extra with the touch screen pads on the finger tips
not accurate but handy when you don't want to take of the gloves whilst trooping :lol: 1st my gloves 1.jpg 1st my gloves 2.jpg
The grey material looks a little dark in these shots , but i'm fairly pleased with them. A little weathering and i'm good to go i'd say

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back