Cod attaches to butt armor?

Skaught

Active Hunter
I haven't seen pics of this, but I assume the cod attaches to the butt/belt armor piece along rhe side somehow? Does this stay up on it's own? Seems like the whole thing could slide down. Doe it attach to any of the belts somehow?

Scott

My pieces hang on my hips, or at least I call it my hips:p

They attach with velcro on both sides, and also from the lower back through a more private area to the front.

You can also consider attaching both pieces with velcro to you flightsuit to keep them from sliding down.

I have the cod connected to the butt plate with some velcro on the sides. I also added velcro ALL along the insides of both pieces. I also have velcro strategically placed along my flight suit as well. that presses into the cod/butt armor when pressed in. The final piece would be aluminum studs that screw the cod into the butt piece. I can send you pics if it would help.
The belts lay on top of everything, helping to hold it in place.....

I thought I saw something in the reference pics that was on top of the overlap. Is that the stud? Pics would be great! Thanks!

Scott

That's exactly how my armor fits together. I have the aluminum collar studs through the two pieces and it gets screwed onto my hip. Basically my cod and buttpiece are kept together like shorts (with the lovely Boba thong). I leave one side closed all the time and undo the other and step into it. Once in, I screw the other stud on.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back