ROTJ Vest and Jumpsuit Contrast

Corrose

Active Hunter
Hey guys,
I have been a member of TDH for a long time now, but I pretty much just lurk and read posts, rarely do I need to ask anything because most everything is covered already.

I apologize if this has been addressed in another thread, I just couldnt find it.

The question I have is the color contrast in the vest versus the jumpsuit.
Visually the vest I have looks like the right shade of light/cool grey and the jumpsuit I have has the slight hint of blue to it, and I'd guess it's about 20% darker than the vest.

In the MoM shots (at least in the full body shots) the color of both seems to be very close. In some shots they look like the same color.

Is there any info that could be passed my way on this subject?

On a secondary note, if I do decide to lighten my jumpsuit are there any suggestions? I have read about folks leaving it out in the sun, bleaching it, misting white paint over it etc. Are there any other techniques anyone could recommend before I try to choose which?

Thanks!

I would say to let the sun bleach it
that way it would be more accurate & would be easier to monitor
It will get lighter much more gradually than spraying bleach or paint

Is it a safe guess that it would take about a week or so to see progress? I just don't want to set it out *too* long and go too far the wrong direction.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back