Correct Pronunciation of "Pulce" as in Pulce 40.

Art Andrews

Community Founder
Community Staff
So I have always pronounced the found object for Boba Fett's ESB sidearm, the Pulce 40 as "pulse"... like taking your pulse or a pulse rifle. As you may know, Technisub, the maker of the Pulce 40 is an Italian based company. So, I was talking to a friend from Italy tonight and happened to mentioned the Pulce 40 and he started laughing at me because I pronounced it PULSE 40. Apparently the correct pronunciation is more like "PULL-CHAY" which means "flea" or "tick" in Italian which I assume refers to the Pulce 40 being a small speargun. Anyway, just thought I would pass that along so no one else ends up sounding silly like I did.... and don't say you knew it already because I have heard a number of you calling it a PULSE 40, just like me... :lol:lol::lol:

This came up a few years ago in the original Pulse thread , how ever some one pointed out in fench pulse ment, pistol

Though technisub being an Italian company it would be more likley it is Flea,

Last edited by a moderator:
Technisub? I thought it was made by Aqualung, so the reason of having an A on a side?

It isn't an 'A'

logo_technisub.gif

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back