Fett 4 the Winn introduction

Fett4thewinn

New Hunter
Hello everyone! I'm Scott, and I'm one of the biggest fans of the Fett out there! I live here in Southern California, and work in the motion picture industry. I've done my share in prop and costume construction, doing as much as I can to add fully working and functioning gadgets in the building proccess, ex: laser pointer in helmet antenna, cell phone holder in gauntlet, co2 mini wrist cannon, co2 powered mini grappling hook, and iv givin up on the flamethrower, but still working on the model rocket jetpack to have the missle shoot from the backpack and have the launch smoke move out of the bottom vent. I'm also planning on having my armor pieces sent in and have real steel fabricated armor pieces if I so choose to wear it. Maybe have a cool looking Boba/War machine look for a convention. But my overall hope is to make 3 Fett fanfilms, each being as film/book accurate as I can be, connecting books, the films, and The Clone Wars series to form a blueprint of a story that will carry over the many different views of the Star Wars universe. My work has me busy for mostly 6 months at a time, then 3 months off inbetween shows. So with the months off, I plan to dedicate myself to these fanfilms. I hope to have 3 episodes. 1st would deal with Boba right after Geniosis and the death of his father, and starting off his bounty career by finding Jabba the Hutt and the stuggles he has as a young boy to establish himself as a bounty hunter. 2nd episode would be during the clone wars, close to ep.iii time period, and Boba is older and doing more 'real' bounty missions, and forming partnership with other bounty hunters. In the third and final of the 3 episodes, the republic is falling apart, and there's a lot of people to be killed during this time for Boba. He also is contected by Lord Vader and is offered work directly from the sith lord himself. Any ideas or critisism would be greatly appricieated! Thanks for reading, and I hope to talk to many of you soon!

Welcome Brother, and neighbor!

I'm just east on the 101 in North Hollywood. You certainly have some serious plans ahead. Sounds like tons of fun. Let me know if I can be of any help. By the way, we have pretty regular get-togethers here at our place on Sundays. Come on by sometime. Find me on FaceBook.
Terry T. Emelio | Facebook
All of my contact information is available to my friends. Hope to hear from you.

Cheers!

Welcome to the boards, you have some great plans and they will be interesting to see. One great thing about this site is that you can bounce ideas off of the people here and get some good solid constructive criticism which always helps a good project. Agaon welcome tot he boards and I cannot wait to see how your fan films turn out.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back