I'm new!!! Am I doing any good??

monkeyboy12

New Hunter
Hi everyone I've been hiding in the background for ages I'm the very proud owner of Gino's perfect ESB bucket and I'm really not ready to paint it just yet... So I've got two helmets to play with first.
this is my Bobamaker nearly finished, any thoughts would be fantastic I hope to become a lot more involved and would appreciate loads of help with my Gino lid:D

image.jpg

hi guys thanks so much for the feedback ive had this helmet for so long i wouldn't have got anywhere without this place im glad it looks ok to you lot too heres a few more pics:IMG_3084.jpgIMG_3076.jpgIMG_3068.jpgIMG_3074.jpg
this lid is going up for sale too i need to get something back for a full ESB Boba to go with my Gino lid

That's a great looking helmet!
My only comment regards the fact that you have included the post-filming damage.
In the reference pics from the AoSW and MoM exhibits, the helmet is seen in its
current state. There's "extra" damage that occurred after filming, including those
black scuffs between the dent and the killstripes, and some additional exposed silver
in various places.

To show what I mean, here's a comp shot of an ESB screen capture and a pic of the
helmet from one of the exhibits.

AoSWscreencompare_zps5f0d8ceb.jpg

So when you get ready to do your Gino lid, you should consider whether you want to do
a replica of the helmet in its original filming state. . . or a replica of the helmet as it exists today.

Either way, I don't imagine you'll have any problems doing a killer paint up! (y)

Hey man thanks, yeah I went for the AoSW as I've got a wavy brow on this one and really wanted to practice as many different techniques as poss.
On my Gino lid defiantly 100% ESB I'd love to do the interior too, bit clueless there!! I know nothing about electronics or where to find stuff I need:D

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back