I'm back!! and need some ROTJ blaster help

Vable Boba

Active Hunter
Hey everyone. I've been a member for 2 and a half years, and I am coming back after a long absence. I have money again :) Anywho, I only need about 4 parts to finish off my Pre-Pro 2 Boba. I know where I'm going to be betting all but one. I don't have a blaster, and I'm really leaning towards an ROTJ blaster, but I don't know who's doing them these days, and if maybe there's someone selling cheap ones possibly.

Also, I will be doing a custom Fett for fun, adding Jango holsters/blasters to the costume (I've come up with an easy way to add and remove the holsters to/from the cod). So, who makes good holsters, and is anyone making the aluminum Jango blasters anymore?

Thanks for any help you all can give me. and it's good being back (y)

Thanks, but is anyone else doing ROTJ blasters these days? i'm sure FettDad's blaster is amazing, but it's quite a bit more than I was thinking. I'm looking for something a bit cheaper, like a rubber one or something. I know someone was selling rubber ones weathered for like 100-150 when I was regularly on here a while back.

Also, I'm looking for anyone who's doing painting services for buckets and JPs. (need them painted Pre-Production 2)

And, I also need the PP2 blaster as well, so if anyone knows the maker of them, please pm or post on here.

Thanks everyone.

i think the blaster you are thinking of was the Hotshot blaster...not worth your time, brother...if you are looking for just a kit, shoot sidewinder or stormrider a pm for a kit, and then you can build it up yourself...if you want just a kit with actual rubber t-track for the barrel, give me a shout...ill have one together and ready to paint yourself for cheaper...let me know...

Ah, very well good sir. I also didn't realize that price was for fully built and weathered...my bad. It would seem you are my only hope (lol) so I will let you know. I found that Turo has a new PP2 sling blaster in the works, so I have to go for that one first. Thanks again, and I'll be keeping in touch with ya...I PMed ya about something else as well.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back