New Beginings

WannaBeBoba

Active Hunter
Well.. 2008 has been entertaining for me. It has been a year of ends, and new beginings.

However, on September 8, I started a new job. I am no longer my own boss, and while I miss a lot of things about the job, I am on to bigger and better things. I now work in the IT Department for a major grocery chain with tons of opportunities.

Now, on to the topic at hand. On Sunday, I bought a new car. I traded in my old one (2001 Nissan Frontier) for a 2009 Chevy Cobalt. Something a lot sleeker, faster... better.

Now, best of all.. the color. "Imperial Blue Metallic". No, I am not making this up, Chevy makes a dark, almost navy blue color called "Imperial Blue." It's a very rich color.

Here's a few shots of the car right after I picked it up from the dealership on Tuesday.

2009Cobalt-front.jpg

2009Cobalt-back.jpg

Very Nice Dude and Congradulations on your new
job. Glad things are moving up for you bro.:cheers

Nice Color by the way...:D

Last edited by a moderator:
2 new jobs in this forum in 1 day - is USA blooming again? Is it a sign the "crisis" is over..? Shall we run to the bank and hoard stocks..?

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back