Where to find Bondo in tube and E-6000?

Azrok

Active Hunter
Hey guys n girls,

Where in the bricks-and-mortar retail world can I find Bondo in a tube and also E-6000 glue?

I've looked at Wal-Mart, Home Depot, and 2-3 auto parts shops. I found and have one of the Bondo can kits wthe pieces in the plastic lid, but I thought there was a tube version somewhere? The only tube by Bondo I can find is hardener.

THANKS,
-Tom

Bondo in a tube? Are you looking for Glazing Putty in a tube? Bondo has their own brand of the stuff and you find it whereever Bondo products are sold. Try Walmart. BTW, it is just lacquer with filler.

Yeah what clonesix said, you can only get Bondo in a tube as a glazing putty....same basic idea as bondo but it's only for very small hole filling....more like pinprick size than what you would more commonly use bondo for.

yeah the two-part is thinner than bondo. it is smoother and used for finer things rather than bondo. My guys at the shop go through a good bit of it.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back