Cleaned up Polly Scale List?

Corrose

Active Hunter
I apologize if this exists but I couldn't find it.
I was looking for a cleaned up list of the helmet paints, maybe by item number or something. The problem is some of the lists say Polly Scale, but are a mix of enamel and acrylic, or Model Masters is mixed in, but the list doesnt specify which is which. Some say things like "Caboose - Not Caboose Red" or "Concrete" but all you find is "Aged Concrete" and I have yet to find one site that even seems to have everything. One site may have 2 of them, another 3, etc.

So basically an acrylic (not enamels mixed in) list with item/part numbers so theres no wondering if something is right.

Does this exist or does everyone just kinda deal with going to 6 places to get 10 items?

I get a lot of my paints from hobbylinc.com. They have a great selection. The only thing is, not every color is available as an acrylic. Caboose for example, is only available as a Floquil enamel. Here's a direct link to their Polly Scale paints:

http://www.hobbylinc.com/cgi-bin/s7.cgi?cat_s=RH&str=polly+scale

Some of the "common" colors are;
Caboose (Floquil 110088) or
Boxcar Red (Polly Scale 414281 or Floquil 110074)
PRR Brunswick Green (Polly Scale 414164)
PRR Maroon (Polly Scale 414161)
UP Armor Yellow (Polly Scale 414170) or
Reefer Yellow (Polly Scale 414122)
Reefer Gray (Polly Scale 414116) or
SP Lark Dark Gray (Polly Scale 414182)
Bright Silver (Floquil 110101)

That should give you a start anyway. (y)

I been buying at towerhobbies.com. They have almost every color. Should be able to find them all there. They have the floquil both the enamel ane acrylics.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back