Teaser 1 Please no goofy acronyms LOL

Rogue Studios

Active Hunter
Here's a teaser of one of my personal helmets in the works.

The helmet is an unaltered casting of an orginal. I only filled in the scratches which are prepro 2 to make an ESB version out of this. NOTHING has been changed or altered. The ears are being made right now machined and not cold cast. It's accurate down to the finest of detail. I'll keep everyone posted on the progress. As far as the brow droop I will probably create that myself and on the real ESB it is a repair and inherent to that one helmet only. I'm glad I took the leap and grabbed the casting I had folks talking me out of it etc and that it's a piece of junk and not worth it. Another mans trash is another mans treasure.

Added the bottom pic shows mold leakage on the ear but it was a test pull.

Lee

stuff-001.jpg

fam-017.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Rogue Studios said:
Here's a teaser of one of my personal helmets in the works.

The helmet is an unaltered casting of an orginal. I only filled in the scratches which are prepro 2 to make an ESB version out of this. NOTHING has been changed or altered. The ears are being made right now machined and not cold cast. It's accurate down to the finest of detail. I'll keep everyone posted on the progress. As far as the brow droop I will probably create that myself and on the real ESB it is a repair and inherent to that one helmet only. I'm glad I took the leap and grabbed the casting I had folks talking me out of it etc and that it's a piece of junk and not worth it. Another mans trash is another mans treasure.

Lee

You've GOT to be kiddin me...!!!!:eek: :eek: ..

Please ..Please..PLEASE explain...I mean please re-educate us on how you came to get this Mold...I can't find the thread!!(y)

I'm crying:cry :cry .....really.

Beautiful!!(y)

MORE PICS!!

Jango_Fett_Jr said:
Hey now that's pretty neat-o :)

"NEAT-O??":lol: .....Isn't this like...I don't know but maybe HISTORY being made?? ........And all you could come up with is "Neat-O"......(JFJ You know I kiddin with you right?);) .

What I mean is isn't this the first PIC, maybe CAST, or the first Pic of a Cast , of a REAL FETT HELMET???......:eek: ...

Maybe I'm just overly excited ...:lol:

Man that's going to be one sweet bucket.! I would have loved to have had earcaps machined from metal but it was too costly. Guess I'll have to settle for my "K-Mart" Cold Cast :(
Seeing as this is in the hands of the paint guru, I suspect this to be one hell of a bucket! Keep us posted Lee!

Wow. . . that is so cool!!
I guess we could refer to this one as a

Real
Original
Genuine
Unaltered
Example

Helmet.

:lol: :lol: (y)

Sorry, RS. The temptation was too great!

Roger that! Ye olde copper top sibling.

Also not going to be an a-hole shoving helmets in peoples faces. Got another thing coming up for everyone just got to finish it and you all should be pretty happy with it. I'll get pics up as soon as I get it finished up.

Lee

Spidey,

We might not be tripping all over our tongues because a bunch of us were around when Lee got the original bronze lump and knew this would eventually happen. 8) It's not that we're not excited... just that we knew it would be coming eventually. :) You're not overly excited... too much. :lol:

Lee, beautiful piece man... you are one lucky S.O.B. I'll be expecting my copy to arrive soon. :lol: :lol:

webchief said:
Spidey,
We might not be tripping all over our tongues because a bunch of us were around when Lee got the original bronze lump and knew this would eventually happen. 8) It's not that we're not excited... just that we knew it would be coming eventually. :) You're not overly excited... too much. :lol:

Sorry....didn't mean to sound like a little school girl:p .....:lol: ..

I wish I could have seen it up close!!!...Now I'm Jealous...:(

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back