Why cant my pics show up in the cargo hold ?

BGHunter

Active Hunter
For some reason my pics dont show up in the cargo hold
this hjas only just started happening last week , and its only in the cargo hold,
I havent changed my methods at all,'but for some reason they wont go up no matter which way I try to put them up ,
Can any one help me with this??

thanks

Have you just recently updated your internet browser or installed a new piece of software? Maybe a popup blocker is turned on on your pc? Hmmm. This is odd. So you can post pics in other forums of this board? That is a good one.

Very strange indeed , if it was on other threads out of the cargo hold that would make sense but because it is localised to there only is
very odd , How ever its probly some thing just some thing Im not doing right

I had the exact same problem, what I did was copy the url of the pic and post it with the
quotes.

I am seeing the same thing with my posts in The Cargo Hold. Strangely though, if I log out and go the The Cargo Hold without signing in, the photos are there. Weird!

Ya know I had a thought. (I know amazing right!) I know Art is working on improving the image gallery I wonder if it is related? Maybe some weird bug or something?

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back