hello from Hogansville

daddy3033

New Hunter
Hi everyone! I am a life long fett fan/ addict. I was a member of this forum but couldn't remember or find my login info so I re-registered.

How deep does my addiction go? Tattoo's yes have them of the mando symbol. Costume- yes well in the works, I have one more year to complete it. Me and my wife had a costume wedding and for our 5 yr anniversary we are going to have a costume party and I want to be fett. So how long have I been married? Collection yes, I have several shelves at home for Fett stuff, one of my motorcycles is covered in mando logos and named "Sinister Urge" Where did that come from? I even have a custom M/C helemt much like the one one I have seen on here but I think mine looks better and I am selling it on ebay right now http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BOBA...QptZApparelQ5fMerchandiseQQsellerpreviewZtrue. I am a teacher and have fett all over the class, last year on of my test questions was "how many images of fett do I have in the class, I think it was 23 att he time. I also pinstripe and custom paint and go by the name FETT when I sign my work. WWW. FETTSTRIPES.com
check it out and tell me what you think. Well off to do other things.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back