AFFo$ MSH2 Progress Pics

AFettFullofDollars

Well-Known Hunter
I know this helmet seems to be taking me forever to finish, but I thought I would snap a couple of 'in progress' shots anyway. I am painting it in a 'modified layered' scheme, which means; in essence, I am painting it topically so that I can get the scratches and scuffs as accurate as possible (thanks to Count Dookie's Stencils), and then masking off said silver and grey scratches with liquid latex and giving the helmet another layer of base colors so that they are actually on top of the damaged layers. If that makes any sense. Anyway, here are a few pics...

Cnv0001.jpg

Cnv0003.jpg

Cnv0005.jpg

Cnv0007.jpg

Cnv0008.jpg

Dude!!!!! Looking great keep up the work, I am going through the same process and it seems like it takes forever. Everything looks spot on, can't wait to see the rest.

Well done! How many years (maybe months) have you been without painting a bucket? I remember you doing paintjobs a few years ago which were awesome (y)

Well done! How many years (maybe months) have you been without painting a bucket? I remember you doing paintjobs a few years ago which were awesome (y)

It's been about two years since I've done any comission work (Retired because I was getting burnt out). I am also currently working on a highly modified Sgt. Fang done in a RotJ paint scheme, and then I have one more MSH2 that I will probably paint up in a pure ESB screen used version, since the one I am painting now for my fan film is the RotJ Special Edition Fett. And that will probably do it for my painting of Fett helmets.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back