Holster Run Dec. 2009

Cruzer

Well-Known Hunter
Hey guys. Since fiberglass work is difficult this time of year, I thought it would be a good time to see if there's any interest in opening up a very small run of four holster assemblies.

The holsters are made specifically to three of the wearer's body dimensions for a custom fit right out of the box, with still a little adjustability for perfect dial-in. In addition, I can stain them to match SEEKER's ammo belts, or can offer a nice medium brown tone similar to that seen in the exhibition pics of the ref. cd. I'd also be willing to do any custom stain colors that Tandy carries.

For this run, holster assemblies will be reduced from $240 down to $200 shipped in the U.S. to help out a few fellow Jango brothers in need of holsters in this economy. Please PM me for International shipping quotes. Completion and ship date for this run will be the first week of January.

Because the leather is cut specifically to the wearer's dimensions, only a payment reserves a spot on the list. Feel free to post or pm any questions.(y)

Thanks,
Cruzer

Run List (Closed)
  1. Verbal21
  2. tc-2917
  3. eagc
  4. TLobe00

DSC07365-1.jpg

DSC07366.jpg

DSC07361.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It is Cruzer's goal to make me bankrupt before Christmas ;) lol... I really want to get in on this but have to see if I can get finances for it worked out first.

It is Cruzer's goal to make me bankrupt before Christmas ;) lol... I really want to get in on this but have to see if I can get finances for it worked out first.
lol...sorry, that's not my intention. Just looking for something to fill my time during my Christmas vacation.;)

OK... after much debate and deliberation with my wallet I have talked it into letting me upgrade from my current holsters.

I may just have to get the pay office to start a monthly allotment to you! HAHAHAHA!!

lol, thanks guys for the interest and comments. I've got the next 3 weeks off from work, so I don't mind putting some reduced prices out there since I'll have some free time on my hands.:)

As for the run, the first two spots have been taken, so only two left.(y)

I would like a set. Please pm me your paypal (need to see if I can pay, the girl may have used all my money for xmass gifts). :)

This Saturday morning, I'll be driving a little over an hour (one way) to pick up only enough leather for what I need for this run (in order to keep costs down). So please let me know asap if there's anyone else interested in this run.(y)

Thanks everyone.:)

Thanks guys for the interest. I will know by tomorrow if I have enough leather to make one more assembly, however, I definitely know I don't have enough leather to make two more assemblies.:facepalm

Well, the cold temps and moisture doubled the drying time from 2 days to 4 days for the wetforming phase of the holster tops. However, all four sets are now done with the first three sets stained and waiting for final assembly. I need to order more stain to complete yours, but it should be done by the end of the week.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back