Silly Question - Jango Visor

CGClone

Active Hunter
Hey folks,

I have hunted and searched and maybe overlooked this, but is Jangos Visor black or dark green?

I apologize if I missed this somewhere.

Thanks ahead of time. (y)

I think most people go with dark green as its easy to find dark green welding visors. The darkgreen is also a bit easier to see through in my experience(which is limited). As far as accuracy goes I am non too sure but dark green often looks like black when there is a head shoved in the bucket :D

It is dark blue or black. I think I may have found something that will work. It is on order and I will post info once it gets in.

Seeing that I am also working on, what I hope to be my last Jango helmet, I need to find this stuff also. Then once I find it, letting all my friends know. :D

Inquiring mind here would also like to know the outcome asok. I didnt like the looks of the green visors I saw in some shops around me.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a welding supply place in town that has the normal green stuff. That will work great for my Boba. They looked and ordered me a shield that is "Smoked Gray" Not sure what that means, so I ordered one. It should be here in about a week.

Just got a call and the face shield is in and they say it is dark and not green! So, I just wanted to tease you a bit. :lol: I am hoping to have some sort of pics up later tonight.

As WhiteArmor can tell you, I think it is a little to light. I will post pic on Friday, that way I can get it in the daylight.

I think it is a little light and it has a slight green tint.

visor.jpg

ahhh. man....any other leads Bill?

Nope but, I do have an idea. When I ordered the shield, I also got one that was clear. I am going to buy some black dye and try and dye the clear one. That is how I did my gauntlet hoes and that worked out well.

Yes, the sheild ended up being too light sadly. I remember seeing in an old car magazine this spray on tint stuff. It is supposed to be used for tinting tail lights on cars. So I am going to look around and see if this product is still avalible and see about getting a can to try out.

Yes, the sheild ended up being too light sadly. I remember seeing in an old car magazine this spray on tint stuff. It is supposed to be used for tinting tail lights on cars. So I am going to look around and see if this product is still avalible and see about getting a can to try out.

I looked into this also. I found a link that sells it pretty cheap. There are also some on the 'bay if you search under spray tint that show pics of what it looks like on some cars. I was going to see if I could find some around town so I didnt have to order it to let you guys know how it works... here is the link to the one I found on the net..

http://www.autotoys.com/x/catalog/VHT_SPRAY_TINT_SP171_p_3465.html

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back