NEW MR FETT HELMET PICS

Spideyfett

Well-Known Hunter
:)Thought since we did a mini photo shoot I would post new shots of the new Master Replicas Boba Fett Helmet.

Over all I think it's a great piece to have(y)...very clean...and to me, is the "Idealized" version of what we've all come to love.(y)

Thanks to Phillip Wise (from rebelscum.com) and Darthmiller for their help with the photo shoot.

...and please give me, Darthmiller, and Phillip Wise credit if you reuse these pictures.;)

Now on with the pics!!(y)

box1.jpg

box2.jpg

box4.jpg

MR1.jpg

MR1a.jpg

MR2.jpg

MR3.jpg

MR4.jpg

MR5.jpg

MR6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well....Spidey I must say that it was a awesome experience to open up this bad boy with you and Philip!!!

Cant wait to see the FPH comparison shots!!

I have to give credit to MR...they did a great job!!! However I wish they had used the ESB Hero helmet instead of the prepro bucket. I really think they could have nailed the HERO bucket.

I must admit that I will be getting one of these for myself!!

:lol:

Jason, seeing you with that helmet on, and the " (y) ", the first thing that came to mind was that it almost looks like you're having a "Jar-Jar" moment there ;) I could only imagine your numb tongue hanging out inside the helmet :lol:

Great shots of the MR !!!!! I'm very impressed with this helmet ! I can't wait to get mine now !!!! (y)

What is the image on the rangefinder?

I'm curious about this as well ?

FP

It should be a REAL easy fix. However, the visor that is shipped with the helmet would probably have to be replaced. As I understand it, the MR visor is paper thin anyway. so no big loss (y)

I'd b happy to post "my" solution to this once I get mine.

FP

Looks like I was beaten to the line with the 'how do you fix the wonky visor' question, is the taper inherent to the cast or has it been installed wonky? That make sense? Great photos bro!! (y)(y)(y)(y)

I noticed in one of the pictures (that I've been pouring over, THANKS!) the RF top is missing the bottom clear piece, is that how the batteries are replaced?

This is a real real amazing HELMET !!! My god, there is no doubt that this is the very BEST work that MR has done... and well, after all, the best farewell that they could have done... with their master piece...!!!

HATS OFF FOR YOU MR !!!

I was thinking (about 1 year ago), to get 1 to repaint it, but damned it, is so beautifull that makes me doubt !!! :(.

It should be a REAL easy fix. However, the visor that is shipped with the helmet would probably have to be replaced. As I understand it, the MR visor is paper thin anyway. so no big loss (y)

I'd b happy to post "my" solution to this once I get mine.

FP

FP, about the mod, please post all the info you can (off course, when you can), I'm really interesting in seeing how it can be done !!! (without actually messing the helmet :) ).

Great pics and comparison, btw.

is the taper inherent to the cast or has it been installed wonky? That make sense? Great photos bro!! (y)(y)(y)(y)
Thanks bro:eek:...and yes the PP3 taper was scanned..

I noticed in one of the pictures (that I've been pouring over, THANKS!) the RF top is missing the bottom clear piece, is that how the batteries are replaced?

good catch...and you're 100% right.(y)
you have to have the worlds smallest screw driver to get that sucker open too..:lol:
But once the batteries are in the RF bottom peice just clips on...that bottom peice is really just a cheaply molded peice of plastic....but it looks good once installed.(y)

Addtional pics:

MR7.jpg

MR8.jpg

MR9.jpg

MR10.jpg

MR11.jpg

MR12.jpg

MR13.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome pics! I'm really impressed with the MR. The taper didn't bother me too much at first, but seeing it side by side with FP's beauty in the other thread I think it's something I'll be looking at fixing as well. All and all a beautiful bucket! (y)

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back